To blog or not to blog....

A compilation of the thoughts in my brain, the questions I have and the journey of life. Not meant to educate, but merely to entertain and (hopefully) initiate some good discussion. Comments are welcome...come join the conversation.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

King Sadim?

You know that story about King Midas...the one where everything he touched turned to gold?  Well, I'm having the exact opposite sort of morning...sort of a "everything I touch turns to shit" kind of experience.  Woke up at 4 this morning with a horrid headache after several terrible dreams.  Burned my eggs and my hand on the pan burning the eggs.  Dropped an entire cup of dry cream of wheat on the floor (stupid little granules everywhere) and a 1/4 cup of brown sugar on the floor not 10 seconds after I cleaned up the cream of wheat.   I'm ready for a do-over and it's not even 9:00.

The rest of the day can only get better though....off to a play date this morning, ballet this afternoon and then M&S are spending the night at their grandparents.  And all day tomorrow.   If I spill something tomorrow morning, I can swear to my heart's content without having to worry about those words being repeated at an inopportune moment (like at said grandparent's house).

Midas=Sadim.  Backwards.  Like my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment