1. I have lived in 5 different states (NY, CA, MI, MA, KY), 12 different cities, 2 different countries and I feel most at home in Rochester.
2. I am terrified of snakes and clowns.
3. As a child, I wanted to be an interior designer. Considering I have no artistic skills, this was a bit of a reach.
4. I was a Compensation Analyst pre-kids, but now can't imagine going back to an office and doing that work.
5. I want to be a teaching assistant/aide when M goes to school full time.
6. I might want to get my Master's in Education and be a teacher.
7. I only regret two things in my life: not going to my uncle's funeral and not seeing Madame Butterfly at La Scala in Milan when I had tickets in hand.
8. I get headaches...sometimes really bad ones and I hate them! I've had them since I was 11.
10. I am sometimes insanely jealous of the sister relationship my girls have with each other.
11. I always wish I was closer to my own brother
12. I have two pet peeves: tapping noises and hypocrites
13. I am organized and have to work really hard not to get upset when others aren't as organized
14. I battle my weight. I've gone up and down so many times, I'm tired just thinking of it.
15. I smoked for 7 years and don't miss it at all.
16. I worry about getting cancer (hereditary disposition to it)
17. My husband and I went to college together. He asked me out on a date and I said no because I had the flu. 8 years of marriage and two kids later, he still brings this up.
18. My hair used to be stick straight and really thin. Now it's super thick and curly. At 34, I've come to embrace it and love it.
19. I get panic and anxiety attacks (fortunately, the last bad ones were in 2003).
20. I once had an anxiety attack on a very busy highway heading into Boston, in the middle of rush hour, and had to go to the hospital.
21. I was in a sorority in college. While some good relationships came out of it, overall it was not the best experience of my life.
22. I spent a semester in Switzerland and travelled all over Europe.
23. I love to cook.
24. But only from recipes. I'm not a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of person..in or out of the kitchen.
25. I was a hospitality major in college which was a great major. A year into an actual job as a Front Office Manager for a hotel, I knew it wasn't the lifestyle for me.
26. I take more than a small amount of satisfaction knowing that the guy I dated before my husband is STILL single. After he dumped me and said he just wanted to be friends.
27. I am a Unitarian but don't get on the bandwagon for all of their social justice endeavours.
28. I hate dogs.
29. When I was three, I stole a York Peppermint Patty from the floor of a grocery store. I thought that if it was on the floor, it was free.
30. I hate York Peppermint Patties.
31. I cannot drink hot chocolate and peppermint schnaps. Can't even smell it.
32. I love to read. To me, there is nothing quite like opening a book and getting lost in a story. Not sure I can get onboard with the Nooks, Kindles and e-readers.