To blog or not to blog....

A compilation of the thoughts in my brain, the questions I have and the journey of life. Not meant to educate, but merely to entertain and (hopefully) initiate some good discussion. Comments are welcome...come join the conversation.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Funk

I am in a total funk this week.  Maybe it's that we've settled into our routine, maybe it's the turning of the seasons, but I am in a BAD mood and I don't know why.  It's just one of those weeks where I feel horrible and have woken up with a headache every.single.day.  The kids are getting on my nerves, EVERY sentence out of their mouths starts with "Mom", Jim was gone for 4 days and it's been raining. 

I just want to go back to bed and have everyone leave me alone.  For a week.  Or longer.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment